Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Spotted by Susan: Grey's Zoo

I am just  c r a z y  about Nicole King's art at her Zazzle store  Grey's Zoo.

The play of patterns and bright colors on her products captivated me as I browsed through her store.  I absolutely adore her Zeb & Zenya zebra art!

Here's a sampling of what I found:




Grey's Zoo is a fresh new Zazzle store, just opened in September 2011. Nicole's store is so well done that she's already found herself on the home page of Zazzle as a featured store... how's that for success!!

Stop by her store, leave her a comment if you'd like, or better yet, purchase a card or one of her art canvases or any of the 1000+ products you'll find in her Zazzle store....  you're practically guaranteed to find something you like.

Nicole's store is now one of my "favorite" stores, so I'll be watching for new products from her as 2012 marches along.  I'm wishing her much success with Grey's Zoo.

1 comment:

  1. I love those cards! The zebra with the green background looks 3 dimensional. Very nice. I'm going to spend some time poking around in her shop.

    ReplyDelete