Sunday, February 12, 2012

Misty's Find ~ KKH Photos Variety Store

Having my own Zazzle store, I'm not only impressed by some of the awesome products and designs I find, I'm also impressed by the design of the stores. KKH Photos Variety Store is one of those stores which made me instantly say "WOW!" There was obviously a lot of time, talent, and attention put into the design of this spectacular store!

I'm particularly impressed by her binders. Not only are they extremely attractive, but she had such fantastic ideas!

For example, this coupon binder: (LOVE it!)


And this scrumptious recipe binder:

Or, if you just want to be inspired by beauty each time you pick up your binder, she offers plenty of that opportunity too.


Karen is the talent behind KKH Photos, and she says she's a "Small town photographer working world wide on the web". She's definitely very talented, and I'm glad I discovered her store. For, not only are her creations amazing, but she's also an inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, that Kansas sunset looks awfully familiar.... LOL. Karen and I have undoubtedly viewed the exact same Kansas sunsets on many an occasion, and quite possibly photographed the same sunsets, just from different Kansas viewpoints!

    Love her binders, and it inspires/motivates me to try my hand at creating a few. I tried once, and got frustrated.... there might be a small science to creating a Zazzle binder. :-\

    Great find, Misty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, nice find, Misty. Those binders are fun, and so creative! They'd make great Mother's Day gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty, Thank you so much for featuring my binders!! I plan to let my readers know about your awesome blog. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you say Kansas Sunset??? Hey! Now we are talking! I know all about those! :)

    I really LOVE the recipe binder! Love the humor in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Kansas Sunset... very pretty!

    ReplyDelete